Incredible Spaces CC has been appointed as the Aesthetics Controllers for the Crescent Wood Estate Home Owners’ Association (CWE HOA) to deal with the approval/amendments to all building plans for the Estate. The process outlined below is applicable to current as well as future building activities within the Estate.
The building plan submission process:
1. The plan scrutiny fee and building deposit needs to be paid before plan approval can take place.
2. The plans should be submitted at either the Crescent Wood Estate Office or at Incredible Spaces (office in Pretoria East). Plans are collected/returned from the Estate Office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If required, appointments can be set up to meet with the Aesthetics Controllers on these days.
3. Only one full set of drawings are required for the first submission for scrutiny that must comply with the Crescent Wood Country Estate Residential Design Guidelines and all building regulations. The set needs to be coloured/rendered showing all external finishes as per the Crescent Wood Country Estate Residential Design Guidelines PLUS a signed copy of the guidelines by the owner. The Crescent Wood Country Estate Residential Design Guidelines requires the following items to be clearly shown on the plans for approval by the CWHOA architects:
• Area of dwelling including patios and out-buildings
• Coverage (%)
• All external finishes including a colour specification (coloured in plans and elevation)
• Boundary wall/fence details including elevations
• Drainage and how it is concealed
• Colour site plan, showing the landscaping, building lines, driveways and all existing trees.
4. All relevant neighbours consent for balconies & building line relaxations (where allowed) are required prior to plan approval and need to form part of the submission
5. Feedback for each submission (new, addition, amended, any submission) will be provided within 2 weeks. If the plans are not approved and a new set is submitted the waiting period is also 1-2 weeks for feedback. If the plans comply with the Crescent Wood Country Estate Residential Design Guidelines and building regulations and all other matters have been attended to, then the plan will be approved. If there are any relaxations or special conditions, it will be noted on the approved plan under the approval stamp.
6. Submit four (4) sets of the plans a (1 set for CWE HOA and 3 sets for City Council) for final approval.
7. A total of four (4) Mandatory Compliance inspections will be done during the building process at the following levels. It’s the responsibility of the contractor to book these inspections at the Estate Office in advance. Failure to adhere to this might result in a penalty. The inspections to take place include:
• Inspection 1: Foundation level;
• Inspection 2: Slab level;
• Inspection 3: Roof level; and
• Inspection 4: Final inspection
8. A design compliance certificate will be issued after the last inspection if all requirements are met and only after the issue of it, the final inspection by the council can be done.
9. Building Deposits will be refunded if the following can be presented to the Estate Office:
• Design compliance certificate.
• Occupation certificate by council.
• Proof that all levies are paid up to date.
Fees and Deposits payable
Plan Scrutiny and Inspection fees payable to Incredible Spaces:
• New house plan: R2200.00
• Additions/amendments: R1100.00
• Four Inspections: R1400.00
• Additional Inspections: R350.00 per inspection
Incredible Spaces CC ABSA Bank – 4054319936 Lynnridge
Contact Details for Incredible Spaces: Morne Janse van Rensburg / Lida Herholdt
Telephone: 012 807 5221
Fax: 086 692 7578
Building deposits payable to CWHOA Management Agent:
Building Deposits Building deposit: R6000.00
Trafalgar Property Management
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Number: 270 739 335
Branch Code: 020909
Please Call Adele Olivier on +27 12 326 5963 to provide reference details
Copyright © 2015 Crescentwood Country Estate